Feel free to put everyone on this list into your favorite RSS reader without a second thought. You just can't regret it.
For every author, I provide a short overview and a small list of greatest hits. Enjoy!
- We know Dan as an author of the Redux and a core member of the React team. But he's also a prolific author.
- His style is a bit informal but at the same time very structured.
- As you would expect he writes mostly about React but also about the human side of software development, soft skills, etc.
- Axel writes about the modern JS features (ECMAScript20xx) and proposals
- ES proposal:
- Even though he doesn't write too often, the articles are usually very deep and come together with a video
- Nicholas is a frequent conference speaker and the author of “Understanding ECMAScript 6” and other books
- Oh, and also he created the eslint.
- David is a senior Mozilla developer and a core MooTools contributor
- He writes on widely different topics (not JS-only)
- If you were thinking there is too much React in this list. Todd writes a lot about Angular and TypeScript.
- Currently working in Google Chrome team.
- And thus there are lot's of articles written by him on performance optimizations and the inners of Chrome
- Wes Bos is a famous author and conference speaker
- In his blog posts, he often promotes those. Nevertheless, the articles are highly valuable by themselves